Pretty Puffers! Join some of your Sisters of the Leaf for a luxury experience featuring tours and tastings at distilleries such as Angel’s Envy, Woodford Reserve, Bulleit, Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse, Mark’s Mark, Luxe Row, Heaven Hill and Old Forester. Your trip also includes a visit to two local cigar lounges and accommodations at a unique home in the Lexington, Kentucky area. Come put some smoke in the air with us. There will be lots of goodies, swag and unforgettable memories to take home.
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Accommodations in a Deluxe Vacation Home
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (if traveling with the majority of the group)
- Entry and tours at up to 9 selected Distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail ™
- Visits to two local Cigar Lounges
- Transportation to and from all tours and lounges
- Pre-Tour Breakfasts each morning
- Goodies, surprises and swag!
What’s Not Included?
- Airport transfers if arriving separate from the group
- Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Total Cost of the trip is $850.00 (Double Occupancy Only)
- $212.50 Deposit due upon booking
- Limited slots available
s this trip for women only?
Yes, this excursion is for female travelers, “Pretty Puffers” only.
Can I join this trip from any location?
Yes, you can join the fun from anywhere because flights are not included.
How do airport transfers work? If you are traveling from the DC, Maryland or VA area and your flight schedule is in sync with the suggested airline and travel schedule, your airport transfers are included.
Is my deposit refundable? No. Once your deposit is paid it is not refundable.
Is travel insurance included? No. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search or by visiting the website of the travel insurance companies below to research the best plan
· AllianzTravel Insurance
· CSA Travel Protection
· Travel Safe
Are gratuities included for Drivers? Yes, however you are welcome to tip more if you feel the service warrants additional tipping.
Where are we staying? We will be staying in a 3,500 sq.ft. vacation rental home located close to Lexington, Kentucky’s premier shopping area.
If I am a solo traveler can you pair me up with a roommate?
Yes. Since the accommodations are based on double occupancy, you will be matched with a roommate as needed.
Are any meals included? Yes. A healthy breakfast is included on Saturday and Sunday morning before our tours. Snacks and beverages will also be provided in between trips to the distilleries.
Can I pay on a payment plan? Yes, the suggested payment plan is listed below:
April - $213.00 deposit
May - $213.00
June - $213.00
July - $213.00 (Final trip Payment is due by July 12th)
Can I pay my trip in full at any time? You may pay in full at the time of booking or earlier than the payment plan above.
How will payments be accepted? Via THE “ADD TO CART” link on our website or via CashApp or Paypal. Information will be provided via the site when you are ready to book.
· All rates used to qoute this trip are based on the prices in effect at the time of price quotation. If rates for distillery tours increase (highly unlikely) this may affect the rate of the trip.
· If you have specific dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.
· Please note, when purchasing your flight, the check-in date is August 2nd at 3:00 p.m. . Check-out is August 5th at 11:00 a.m., please schedule your flight to leave anytime that suits your needs. Transportation to the airport is included if traveling during the same time as the majority of the group.
· Full Group Itinerary will be emailed to travelers 60 days in advance.